Sunday, October 7, 2012

Menomiee County

 
Footprints. I took this near Menomiee County at the beach.

Then there was this shrimp thingy I found. I was smart and lay on the sand with clothes. . . let's just say that wasn't a good idea.

We walked across the beach to a little land tongue sticking out into the water. It would have been a bad idea to stand at the top. The waves were splashing up rather high, and you would have gotten wet. We stood back against the rock wall and watched instead.


3 comments:

  1. Mir gefaellt das mittlere Foto sehr gut und find es eine gute Idee, dass Du Dich mit den Kleidern in den Sand gelegt hast. Sonst haettest Du das schoene Foto ja gar nicht machen koennen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am wondering what camera you are shooting with...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Canon Digital Rebel XSI and my android nexus s phone.

    ReplyDelete