Monday, January 7, 2013

Wedding

This is the first wedding I've been to.. and my uncle couldn't be marrying a better person. It was quite enjoyable, but since there were no people my age.. I was a tad bit bored, but there for I had pleanty of time to take pictures.

Bench decoration. 


The rings. I really really really like this picture. 



On the altar. 


"Honey.. it's raining.."

I didn't take this.. but I just think it's so cute. 



I also really really really like this one. It's part of the brides dress. 


"Let there be light!"


"Oh.. no more light.."


"Does anyone have more light?"

I also didn't take these, but.. you gotta admit.. it's pretty funny(: 


Dancing... 


The entrance to the castle. The lighting was a nice touch. 

The wedding was very nice. Good food, dancing, and I did have fun(: 



2 comments:

  1. Aaaah, stop sucking up to my wife :)
    Thanks for the nice pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shes cool! what do you expect? your welcome :)

      Delete