Saturday, July 27, 2013

100 stars

I began folding stars several years ago, but it wasn't until 2 days ago where I found the little kit again. I sat down and folded some more stars out of boredom. Today i figured out that they are so much fun to take pictures of. There are so many possible ideas and motives. Here are some of my favorites .


100 stars. 



Hey there ;D






 The spilled glass is my favorite motive. 





"Would you like a glass of.. stars?"



Holding on to 100 wishes. 


Whoops.. wrong month. It's not October. (:

4 comments:

  1. ich mag das Foto mit den lackierten Fussnägeln :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tolle Fotoserie... sehr kreativ!
    Sind die Blenden bewusst gewählt?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hallo Tatjana! Ich mag Deine Fotos, sehr kreativ.

    Beim Betrachten der Papiersterne habe ich mir gedacht das ich auch gerne lernen moechte wie man die faltet. Du koenntest bei Pinterest eine Serie von Bildern posten mit dem "how to" steps ;)

    ReplyDelete