Friday, August 2, 2013

Santa Cruz

My mom, my sister and I went on a early morning beach trip yesterday. Usually we go to the beach and spend the whole day there in the hot sun. But today we just dropped by, took a cool walk down the beach and went back home. It made me really happy to do that and i'm glad the beach is so close by.
The waves were huge, and we also watched some surfers later on. I had forgotten my camera, and had to use my phone instead (never thought i'd say that).



Big waves I tell you. Big waves. 


Along the beach. 





The surfers. They jump off this cliff here into the water below. Far below. 
With great skill (hah ya jk) i took this picture. I cropped it below so it's easier to see. I got the surfer right as he was doing one of those spin wave thingies. I don't know what that's called. 



It's a little grainy because I cropped it so much. Sorry. 



No comments:

Post a Comment